This is the easiest way to make the first parachute jump and feel the thrill of free fall! With An-2 aircraft you will reach 3000 meters altitude. In this altitude you together with your tandem instructor will exit the plane and experience about 35 seconds of free fall. When you reach altitude of 1500 meters instructor will deploy the parachute and about 5 minutes you will fly under canopy till you reach the ground safely. Instructor will make high-quality video of your adventure on the plane and in the air.
After a short (about 15 minutes) tandem briefing, you will jump harnessed to the front of a fully qualified parachuting instructor. All the time, from boarding the aircraft to a safe landing on the ground, experienced instructor will take care of you and instructor will take a video. All you need to do – enjoy and smile for a camera.
* There is a weight limit. You have to weigh less than 100 kilograms.
- Your skydiving experience ideally takes only a few hours and we book staggered arrival times in order to reduce waiting times as much as possible. However we cannot account for weather or other delays so please do not be in a rush and allow yourself the whole day to enjoy this unique experience.
- A TANDEM jump time are PRELIMINARY and indicated individually by phone +370681 11077.
- Zero Tolerance: Absolutely no alcohol and/or drugs in your system 24 hours before making a jump.
- Please do not scuba dive 24 hours before your tandem jump.
- Wear athletic and comfortable clothes, sneakers/sport shoes. No high heels.
- Sometimes we wait for weather which is suitable for jumps, so you should take snacks, soft drinks.
- The drop zone will close early if weather is not suitable for jumps (our team will inform you about that as soon as possible). So, there will be no jumps on that day, but jumps reservations may be moved for the next day or the next weekend.